Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tennis Lessons.

Today, Room 5 was the first to receive their Tennis Lessons. It was a nice cool day Mr Apperley lined us up to go tothe astroturf there was a man with a bag full of tennis equipmentI think then we knew was our Tennis insroucter infortunetley I forgot his name. First he told us to pick up a Tennis racket out of the bag then he told us to get a tennis ball. We startwd by hitting the ball up and down then we started to hit the ball from the racket to the ground. Then it was time for the reall thing we got each others into partners the started to play sadley I never got a partner it was still ok though I still had fun. Today I had ALOT of fun I wonder if enybody else will have as much fun as we did lets hope so but not just like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment